hello

hello welcome to my blog πŸ˜†, I hope you enjoy visiting my first blog. ok, first i will introduce myself
my name is daniel lahabu, you can call me daniel, i was born in pontianak, west borneo, now i have two children. no just kidding πŸ˜€ hahaha.
i have one brother and one sister, and my brother name is otniel lahabu, my sister name is trisye lahabu. you may confuse about "lahabu", right? yeah lahabu is my family's name. my father name agus lahabu. my father from manado, north sulawesi, and my mother from sambas, west borneo, and my hobby is eating πŸ’“, sports πŸ’ͺ. cycling πŸ˜† and musicπŸ’ƒ. now, i studied at tanjungpura universty.
and why i continue my study to level university?
why? first, my future is not continue to level university, because continue to level university is my second plan, yeah. 
because my first future is to be a cop. and i failed to achieve my future goals. because i have a probem.😭 don't give up daniel πŸ’ͺ. hahaha
but i still have a second plan is continue to level university. because global demands, so i had to continue my study to level universty. and now i studied at tanjungpura university faculty of engineering. which is the best university in west borneo. i am proud of my campus 😎. that's all of me. thanks you, God Bless You

Comments

  1. Aaww I'm so sorry about your loss of enrolling as a cop 😒 but you're right! You come to the right campus, engineering faculty of untan where many successful people are from that faculty! I hope you will also be one of too one day ☺

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts